We're always seeking to connect with great talent! Our team is continually matching outstanding opportunities with the right people. As we provide Executive & Professional Search services to the organizations we partner with, we help highly qualified leaders and professionals achieve their desired career goals.
It’s simple. Please upload your resume along with a summary of your experience and goals here. If your seeking to simply register with our agency please remit your resume to email@example.com. The information you share with us will be held completely confidential.
Please note: We carefully review every resume submitted. We will confirm via email and add your information to our candidate database. Our practice associates will contact you if we require further information or should suitable opportunities arise.
Director of Quality Assurance
The Director of Quality Assurance is responsible for all Quality Assurance operations, analysis and communication. This is achieved by maintaining and improving QA Standard Operating Procedures and best practices, directing QA analytical team for data-driven decision-making, and leading efforts to adopt predictive analytics, platform, equipment and next generation technology solutions for our QA department. This position works collaboratively with company leadership.
This position will provide leadership to all QA managers that operate key functions in support of the company's product quality and information from origin in the field to destination with the customer and delight of our consumers.
- Develop and implement the product quality plan including strategies that will achieve quality targets consistent with the organization's strategic plan.
- Responsible for all QA operations, to perform as a highly aligned network.
- Ensure the integrity and accuracy of the company's QA System defect weights and overall Pay-for-Quality process, partnering with IT where necessary for maintenance and improvements to QA System.
- Assure that the company's quality grading requirements are applied accurately and consistently throughout all products.
- Ascertain industry best practices to identify new and/or unique platform technology to significantly improve efficiency in QA operations, as well as programs to differentiate the company in the marketplace and continually delight our consumers.
- Apply process improvement methodology where appropriate.
- Track, analyze and communicate key performance metrics.
- Represent the company in an ethical and business-like manner in all interactions with Growers, Suppliers, Buyers and Customers in addition to adherence to Company policies and practices.
- Ensure the security of the company's proprietary and confidential information and material.
- Three plus years of Quality leadership required, preferably in perishable goods.
- Bachelor’s degree with emphasis in food quality, food safety, agribusiness, business management or related field required. Advanced degree preferred.
- Demonstrated business process management skills including data analysis experience required, with high-level of comfort with analytical problem-solving and data-driven decision-making.
- Knowledge of post-harvest quality and handling of perishables in a multi-site distribution system is greatly valued.
- Ability to balance multiple work assignments, projects and daily operational activities is required.
- Excellent communicator. Outstanding verbal and written (including presentation) communication skills required, Spanish verbal and written capability preferred.
- Ability to design and perform operational, analytical and strategic tasks independently towards both short and long-term goals with minimal supervision.
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office Suite (especially strong spreadsheet and database knowledge/experience), working knowledge of Web Intelligence, Tableau, SharePoint and DAx preferred.
- Domestic Travel may be required.
Search Director | Frank CPG Partners
Identifying Exceptional People in Food, Beverage and CPG