We're always seeking to connect with great talent! Our team is continually matching outstanding opportunities with the right people. As we provide Executive & Professional Search services to the organizations we partner with, we help highly qualified leaders and professionals achieve their desired career goals.
It’s simple. Please upload your resume along with a summary of your experience and goals here. If your seeking to simply register with our agency please remit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. The information you share with us will be held completely confidential.
Please note: We carefully review every resume submitted. We will confirm via email and add your information to our candidate database. Our practice associates will contact you if we require further information or should suitable opportunities arise.
Grain Merchandiser Trainee
FrankAGI is currently searching for a Grain Merchandiser Trainee based in the Texas Panhandle for a well-established grain & feed company.
- Merchandising: Trainee will learn all concepts of the day-to-day activities of merchandising, trading, logistics, and hedging of raw agricultural commodities and feed ingredients. The trainee will serve as a backup to other merchandising and/or sales staff.
- Logistics: Trainee will learn about the freight and logistics involved in the transport of grain and feed to ensure optimal shipments of products.
- Accounting: Trainee will gain an excellent understanding of the accounting principles and platform used by a trading location. This includes freight and contract estimates, contract entry, transaction flow, record keeping, and other functions.
- Phone Sales: Trainee will work in conjunction with Merchandising and sales force staff for new business development and acquisition of new clients in assigned trade territories to further promote companies regional presence.
- Quality Assurance: Trainee will be responsible for learning role of and working with QA department to help promote new business development.
- Support of Sales Force: Trainee will develop skills necessary to support sales force through purchasing of commodities, management of inventory, freight/logistics, contracting, and final delivery of agricultural commodities and finished feed.
- Customer Appreciation: Participate in regional and local on-farm customer appreciation events.
- Credit Management: Trainee will learn & understand the process of credit management of clients and financial risk associated with the duties of a grain & feed merchandiser. Must be willing to communicate past due & accounts receivable notices with customers.
- Bachelor's degree or higher: Agricultural degree and background preferred
- Excellent problem solving and multi-tasking capabilities. High attention to detail.
- Positive. Self-starter. Entrepreneurial spirit. Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Continuous learner and self improvement
- Strong customer service mindset
- Professional Demeanor
- Competitive Base Salary, based on background and experience
- Full Benefit Package - 401K, Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance, Flex Spending, Disability Coverage & Life Insurance