We're always seeking to connect with great talent! Our team is continually matching outstanding opportunities with the right people. As we provide Executive & Professional Search services to the organizations we partner with, we help highly qualified leaders and professionals achieve their desired career goals.
It’s simple. Please upload your resume along with a summary of your experience and goals here. If your seeking to simply register with our agency please remit your resume to email@example.com. The information you share with us will be held completely confidential.
Please note: We carefully review every resume submitted. We will confirm via email and add your information to our candidate database. Our practice associates will contact you if we require further information or should suitable opportunities arise.
Quality Assurance/Food Safety Manager
- Manages and directs staff responsible for microbiological testing and other quality control testing of plant products.
- Oversees maintenance of the weight and defect control programs in accordance with plant and company standards.
- Develops, implements and communicates short-term and mid-term (1 - 2 years) business plans for the operations, ensuring associates understand the link to the plant’s, division’s and the corporation’s business plans and understand their role in accomplishing these plans.
- Assists in establishing the longer-term strategic plans for the plant.
- Develops operating policies and procedures as necessary.
- Resolves hotline complaints about plant products, maintaining necessary records regarding the problem’s resolution.
- Meets with vendors, customers and quality representatives and other company staff to discuss and resolve quality issues.
- Ensures that the company's product "hold" policies and procedures are communicated to plant staff and that the plant adheres to the procedures.
- Leads and/or participates in quality audits of the plant.
- Ensures that all GMP and Safety standards are in compliance.
- Participates in weekly GMP, sanitation and safety inspections throughout the production departments and corrects, or issues work orders to correct, any identified deficiencies.
- BA/BS degree in Business, Supply Chain Operations, Food Science, Engineering or related field
- 5 years supervisory experience in a food-processing organization, preferably using computerized manufacturing equipment
- Demonstrated knowledge and application of statistical process control, quality assurance techniques and tools and quality management principles in a food, chemical or pharmaceutical manufacturing environment
- Working knowledge of FDA and USDA regulations, Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs), HACCP, food allergens and pest control
- Demonstrated knowledge of refrigeration
- Demonstrated knowledge of efficient and safe manufacturing operations to include product and associate safety, OSHA standards, product quality (success rates), and cost control (minimizing downtime and waste, optimizing yield)
- Demonstrated ability to direct, coach, and train associates as well as plan, monitor and schedule work
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems
- Demonstrated mechanical and spatial aptitude, including the ability to disassemble and reassemble equipment
- Demonstrated ability to formulate and understand complex mathematical equations including basic statistical analysis
- Proficient using Excel or other spreadsheet software
Search Director | Frank CPG Partners
Identifying Exceptional People in Food, Beverage and CPG