We're always seeking to connect with great talent! Our team is continually matching outstanding opportunities with the right people. As we provide Executive & Professional Search services to the organizations we partner with, we help highly qualified leaders and professionals achieve their desired career goals.
It’s simple. Please upload your resume along with a summary of your experience and goals here. If your seeking to simply register with our agency please remit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. The information you share with us will be held completely confidential.
Please note: We carefully review every resume submitted. We will confirm via email and add your information to our candidate database. Our practice associates will contact you if we require further information or should suitable opportunities arise.
Technicians are responsible for keeping the production environment running efficiently and driving continuous improvement forward through our PM program and special projects. Responsible for organizing and facilitating maintenance on all production and facility equipment with emphasis on equipment up time and to resolve quality and production related issues in the spirit of continuous improvement, including electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic and mechanical troubleshooting.
Skills Needed for this Position
• Troubleshoot & replace 3 Phase motors & VFDs.
• Ability to read electrical schematics.
• Experience with low voltage DC Circuits as well as a wide range of electrical devices (proxs, photo eyes, relays, contactors, safety relays, push buttons, )
• Read and interpret machine electrical and mechanical drawings.
• Troubleshoot electrical control circuits and standard safety circuits
• Trouble shoot hydraulics, and pneumatics.
• Use Meter and Megger proficiently as needed for repair and troubleshooting.
• Repair and rebuild electrical and mechanical components.
• Installation, modification and fabrication of equipment to meet production needs and schedules.
• Communicate maintenance situations clearly from one shift to another, including Maintenance Team Leader and Maintenance Manager.
• Plant wide accountabilities for operational aspects including progress toward quality and production goals.
• Participate in continuous improvement in safety, quality and housekeeping.
• Other tasks as determined by the Maintenance Manager.
• The ability to identify worn bushings or bearings and change as needed.
• The ability or willingness to learn how to weld (Tig, Stick, and Mig Although we commonly use Tig).
Experience and Qualifications
• Strong industrial electrical experience required.
• Minimum of High School Diploma and 1+ years of Industrial Maintenance experience repairing and troubleshooting pneumatics, hydraulics, Conveyers, 3 p-phase motors, variable speed drivers and controls.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision within a team environment.
• Must have good practical sense working with and troubleshooting equipment problems.
• Previous food manufacturing experience is preferred.
Search Director | Frank CPG Partners
Identifying Exceptional People in Food, Beverage and CPG