We're always seeking to connect with great talent! Our team is continually matching outstanding opportunities with the right people. As we provide Executive & Professional Search services to the organizations we partner with, we help highly qualified leaders and professionals achieve their desired career goals.
It’s simple. Please upload your resume along with a summary of your experience and goals here. If your seeking to simply register with our agency please remit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. The information you share with us will be held completely confidential.
Please note: We carefully review every resume submitted. We will confirm via email and add your information to our candidate database. Our practice associates will contact you if we require further information or should suitable opportunities arise.
Brand Manager - Hair Care
The Brand Manager is responsible for delivering and managing prestige haircare product portfolio from concept to delivery. The role will oversee the product development functions, ensuring cross-functional collaboration across Product Development, R&D, Marketing, Quality, Regulatory, and Operations to ensure the delivery of successful, qualitative products on time.
Key Success Factors:
- Spearheads new product launch campaigns in the haircare category, as well as reformulations on a global level to deliver successful product launches.
- Own the success and growth of the haircare portfolio by directly overseeing or partnering with key departments on all aspects of the product life-cycle.
- Recommend new products and reformulations based on market and consumer trends.
- Establishes and drives product development work plans, timelines and objectives and tracks, presents out on, measures progress and makes sure that key milestones are met through internal cross functional collaborations and external labs and manufacturer management.
- Establishes benchmarks, works closely with R&D and external labs to deliver on products objectives, understand issues, trends, technologies and reviews product submissions, proving feedback/direction/redirects, establishing user testing, and approves initial formulas.
- Partner with Product Marketing to ensure a seamless handoff to ensure a successful launch of all products within the haircare portfolio
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in a related field
- 4-8 years of experience in beauty related product development in a corporate environment. Hair care preferred.
- Extensive understanding of haircare products and trends.
- Must be a proficient writer and possess excellent organizational skills
- Keeps commitments and delivers under pressure
- Demonstrates creativity and invocation in an intelligent way.
- High impact in a growing company.
- Competitive salary and full benefits package.
- Career development opportunity.
- Relocation package - compensation and assistance