We're always seeking to connect with great talent! Our team is continually matching outstanding opportunities with the right people. As we provide Executive & Professional Search services to the organizations we partner with, we help highly qualified leaders and professionals achieve their desired career goals.
It’s simple. Please upload your resume along with a summary of your experience and goals here. If your seeking to simply register with our agency please remit your resume to email@example.com. The information you share with us will be held completely confidential.
Please note: We carefully review every resume submitted. We will confirm via email and add your information to our candidate database. Our practice associates will contact you if we require further information or should suitable opportunities arise.
The purchasing manager will be responsible for ingredient vendor relationship management. This individual will be charged with developing and maintaining raw material standard operating procedures and overall commodity market analysis.
- Ingredient vendor management including selection, price negotiation, product sampling, ingredient specification management, etc.
- Coordinate timelines, inventories and transitions during material changes to minimize transition costs
- Analyzes market dynamics/ trends and price environment in order to manage price risk
- Maintain control of contracted materials through delivery, including follow-up with the vendor on any product specification issues
- Creates, measures and communicates supplier performance metrics to improve service and reduce costs
- Works with suppliers on development of new materials, products or services to optimize opportunity
- Report forecasted volume to management to manage price risks and other variables in the supply chain
PREFERRED SKILLS, COMPETENCIES AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum 5 years of procurement experience
- Experience in direct material buying, contract negotiations and supplier management
- Preferred experience in the protein industry. Also, experience in agricultural commodities
- Requires a BA (or equivalent) in business or related field
- Strong communication skills
- High level of computer competency
- Leadership skills
- Market Analysis skills
Practice Associate | Frank CPG Partners
office: 615.239.1352 ; cell: 615.969.4450
; website: www.frankcpg.com
Our agency is in the top 2% of US search firms based on size and revenue, and we specialize exclusively in CPG and food/ingredient industry recruitment. Over 93% of our first search engagement clients request that we assist them with additional needs. Our clients benefit from our industry-specific recruitment expertise and our emphasis on identifying local talent while leveraging our national candidate network. We help our clients identify and hire executive and senior leadership level engineering, operations, quality, science & product development, accounting/ finance and sales/marketing talent specific to the CPG and food processing industries. For more information visit www.frankcpg.com.