We're always seeking to connect with great talent! Our team is continually matching outstanding opportunities with the right people. As we provide Executive & Professional Search services to the organizations we partner with, we help highly qualified leaders and professionals achieve their desired career goals.
It’s simple. Please upload your resume along with a summary of your experience and goals here. If your seeking to simply register with our agency please remit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. The information you share with us will be held completely confidential.
Please note: We carefully review every resume submitted. We will confirm via email and add your information to our candidate database. Our practice associates will contact you if we require further information or should suitable opportunities arise.
National Feed Sales Manager (Feed Experience Required)
FrankAGI is currently searching for a National Sales Manager for a well-established feed company. The position location is flexible in the Midwest, USA. Target areas include Omaha, KC, Minneapolis, St. Louis, etc. This is an exempt level position.
- This position is responsible for management of Five Regional Sales Managers direct reports and the support of their marketing efforts in order to maximize profits for the company
- Provide insight to regional/local management in support of market assessments and share knowledge of broad market factors that influence price movements
- Promote, lead, and support strong safety culture and best practices throughout organization
- Support the development of strategic plans in each location to effectively coordinate all aspects of the business
- Foster, maintain, and manage key corporate supplier relationships. Work directly with supplier staff to support logistics and sale of specialty grain at supplier's facilities and resolve any contractual issues
- Lead the new business development initiative by developing and executing growth strategies that include gaining new supplier relationships and merchandising other feed ingredients
- Effectively manage logistics of commodity transportation with both 3rd party and in-house transport groups
- Recruit, train, hire, and fire location sales, management, and support personnel
- Manage and control all aspects of risk management
- Promote a positive image and reputation of the company through careful and honest handling of customer/supplier/client relationships
- Manage field sales and vehicle fleet
- Other duties may be assigned