We're always seeking to connect with great talent! Our team is continually matching outstanding opportunities with the right people. As we provide Executive & Professional Search services to the organizations we partner with, we help highly qualified leaders and professionals achieve their desired career goals.
It’s simple. Please upload your resume along with a summary of your experience and goals here. If your seeking to simply register with our agency please remit your resume to email@example.com. The information you share with us will be held completely confidential.
Please note: We carefully review every resume submitted. We will confirm via email and add your information to our candidate database. Our practice associates will contact you if we require further information or should suitable opportunities arise.
Diesel Mechanic II & III
Diesel Technician / Mechanic III
Reports to: Fleet Maintenance Manager
Comp: $25+ per hour - Full-time Hourly, Non-exempt
Description of Position
Privately owned company seeking an experienced Diesel maintenance mechanic to perform required maintenance, maintain and troubleshoot tractor & trailer and all associated equipment to insure maximum efficiency with minimum downtime. Search for ways to improve efficiency and quality.
- Must have a minimum of 2-5 years of experience with mechanical repairs and diagnostics on heavy duty tractors and trailers
- Maintains valid Class A CDL & acceptable MVR (preferred: w/o CDL this position will be a level II Technician - pay starts at $22p/h. Would be required to obtain Class A CDL)
- Successfully complete pre-employment drug test and background check
- Must have proof of U.S. Citizenship or have a valid work visa
- Must provide own minimum tool requirement / Option for Employer Tool Buy-back program
- Ability to work in a safe manner
- Must be able to work Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm; will need to be available after hours as necessary
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
- Ability to apply knowledge of computer skills
- Perform all work in a safe manner using lock-out/tag-out procedures, PPE, MSDS
- Perform standard vehicle maintenance
- Perform preventive maintenance
- Diagnose complex mechanical and electronic problems utilizing diagnostic computer when applicable
- Complete complex and detailed mechanical inspections & repairs with minimal supervision
- Perform facility maintenance duties
- Work in accordance with all federal/provincial and corporate compliance guidelines
- Visually inspect all equipment daily for proper operation; review daily planner at the beginning of each shift to determine any potential equipment issues
- Troubleshoot any unscheduled process equipment issues in a timely manner -- both electrical and mechanical
- Keep maintenance shop clean on a daily basis
- Install new equipment and project future equipment issues
- Report quality or safety problems to Supervisor
- Exercise independent judgement when ordering supplies, repairing parts, and troubleshooting
- Other duties as assigned
Managing Partner | Frank CPG
Executive Search & Recruitment | Food & Consumer Packaged Goods
Direct: 615.653.4683 | Mobile: 615.305.7148
Specialists in Food & CPG Manufacturing industry recruitment. Our clients & candidates benefit from our industry specific recruitment expertise while leveraging our national employer/candidate network. We help identify and hire c-suite, engineers, operation/production management, quality/food safety specialists, food & product development scientists, accountants/finance, sales leaders and marketing professionals.