We're always seeking to connect with great talent! Our team is continually matching outstanding opportunities with the right people. As we provide Executive & Professional Search services to the organizations we partner with, we help highly qualified leaders and professionals achieve their desired career goals.
It’s simple. Please upload your resume along with a summary of your experience and goals here. If your seeking to simply register with our agency please remit your resume to email@example.com. The information you share with us will be held completely confidential.
Please note: We carefully review every resume submitted. We will confirm via email and add your information to our candidate database. Our practice associates will contact you if we require further information or should suitable opportunities arise.
Responsible for providing leadership and support on assigned programs and projects ensuring that the Company’s products are manufactured in accordance with customer specifications and Company quality requirements. Supervises the activities of anyone involved in Food Manufacturing as required. The Quality Supervisor may be the delegated back up to the Plant Manager as assigned.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include (not in any priority):
- Assures that all raw ingredient shipments have certificate of analysis that match the product received. Provides certificate of analyses to customers as requested.
- Call vendors and updates all raw material specifications, organic specification /certificates and kosher certifications.
- Participates in BRC Audits and 3rd party audits
- Initiates and performs Internal Audits
- Performs, documents and verifies Plant Inspections.
- Reports and collects all consumer comments. Reports trend analysis against company goals.
- Establishes and assures adherence to set specifications and standards of finished product
- Plan and coordinate joint sanitation and QC tasks.
- Manages micro program and reports trends, data and information to Food Safety Team.
- Monitor and assist production and packing employees to produce accurate and timely documentation especially weights and measures
- Updates all product specifications as needed.
- Perform informal and formal training sessions as mandated by company and mission requirements.
- Maintains, verifies and revises all QA and sanitation manuals on file and in company server.
- Prepares food safety, quality control and production reports.
- Supplies and maintains finished product nutritional data on file and in company server.
- Assures Food Safety and Quality Management programs are is current and up to date.
- Performs monthly HACCP meetings.
- Checks and verifies nutritional facts panel, ingredient statement, die lines, UPC, net wt and all attributes of artwork for bread bags.
- Assure all job assignments are performed in a safe and expedient manner, and perform other duties as assigned.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Computer literate (Word/Excel, customer-based web sites)
- Previous experience in lab or office setting.
- Preferred Bachelor’s degree or higher and applicable experience in Bakery or Food Manufacturing