We're always seeking to connect with great talent! Our team is continually matching outstanding opportunities with the right people. As we provide Executive & Professional Search services to the organizations we partner with, we help highly qualified leaders and professionals achieve their desired career goals.
It’s simple. Please upload your resume along with a summary of your experience and goals here. If your seeking to simply register with our agency please remit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. The information you share with us will be held completely confidential.
Please note: We carefully review every resume submitted. We will confirm via email and add your information to our candidate database. Our practice associates will contact you if we require further information or should suitable opportunities arise.
Director of Logistics
Our client, a growing food manufacturing company, is searching for a
Supply Chain/Logistics Manager to join their team. The position reports to the Chief Operating Officer, and supervises a team of 6.
The qualified candidate will have:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Logistics & Transportation, Supply Chain, or similar Business degree
- 15+ years experience in a promotive career path, most recently with 5-10 years in the role of a Supply Chain/Logistics Manager, preferably within a food and/or beverage organization
- Must have extensive negotiating skills with trucking and rail companies and have built solid, current relationships.
- Must have in-depth knowledge of rail and trucking transportation industry
- Must be expert user of WMS and be able to grow the program
- P&L and budget cost-saving experience
- Excellent leadership skills and be able to train, coach, and mentor team.
Excellent opportunity with a solid organization.
Regional candidates will be considered. Sponsorship not available.