We're always seeking to connect with great talent! Our team is continually matching outstanding opportunities with the right people. As we provide Executive & Professional Search services to the organizations we partner with, we help highly qualified leaders and professionals achieve their desired career goals.
It’s simple. Please upload your resume along with a summary of your experience and goals here. If your seeking to simply register with our agency please remit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. The information you share with us will be held completely confidential.
Please note: We carefully review every resume submitted. We will confirm via email and add your information to our candidate database. Our practice associates will contact you if we require further information or should suitable opportunities arise.
1st Shift Production Supervisor
Responsible for the safe and efficient day-to-day an assigned to the Packing & Loading department. Support the P&L Superintendent in the monitoring and improving departmental operations and productivity.
- Cultivate a safety culture where unsafe acts are not tolerated and employees and management have a common goal of zero injuries.
- Oversee assigned department production shift activities to ensure operations are running at the highest levels of efficiency.
- Ensure assigned shift is compliant with sanitation requirements. May provide support in the monthly sanitation inspections and implementation of any corrective actions as necessary.
- Track and report shift productivity improvements
- Approve daily reports and KPRs for the assigned shift.
- Report and trouble shoot operations issues.
- Provide input to the Supt-Production Operations and/or Plant Manager to project work and production schedule
- Work with the Safety/Environmental Manager to ensure compliance of assigned shift in all aspects
- Help develop and drive Operations Excellence Plans to meet safety, quality and production goals and show continuous improvement in assigned shift.
- Support the continuous improvement activities and act as a change agent for any changes that occur in the assigned shift.
- Monitor KPR’s and help develop plans to bring assigned shift in line with Operations Excellence goals.
- Periodically participate in the daily production meetings to remain informed and ensure that the assigned shift operations activities are aligned.
- Participate in personnel investigations and recommend corrective actions as necessary.
- Demonstrate core values
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 2+ years of experience in milling, extrusion, and/or related and applicable manufacturing activities
- High School graduate or equivalent required
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or a related field is preferred
- Proficiency with basic computer skills, including Lotus Notes, Microsoft Word and other technical software packages, as needed
Monday – Friday days, but some weekend work, as needed will be required