We're always seeking to connect with great talent! Our team is continually matching outstanding opportunities with the right people. As we provide Executive & Professional Search services to the organizations we partner with, we help highly qualified leaders and professionals achieve their desired career goals.
It’s simple. Please upload your resume along with a summary of your experience and goals here. If your seeking to simply register with our agency please remit your resume to email@example.com. The information you share with us will be held completely confidential.
Please note: We carefully review every resume submitted. We will confirm via email and add your information to our candidate database. Our practice associates will contact you if we require further information or should suitable opportunities arise.
Formulation Chemist - Skincare
Growing producer of 100% natural and nontoxic luxury skincare, cosmetics, and aromatherapy is seeking an experienced Formulation Chemist.
Job summary: The Cosmetic Formulation Chemist is responsible for independently identifying and developing innovative technology to create novel natural skincare projects for new launches, line extensions, and product technology upgrades.
- Work directly with the Co-Founder to develop formulations from concept through commercialization
- Maintain clear and accurate records of formulations, procedures, observations, results
- Manage formula qualification with third party testing laboratories
- Adhere to project timelines & product development schedule
- Supervise pilot and first production batches
- Create and maintain formula related documentation, including Formula Manufacturing Instructions
- Conduct stability and compatibility testing, inclusive of keeping accurate records
- Maintain working knowledge of raw material innovations and emerging research in the cosmetic science field by proactively researching new concepts, materials, and processes
- Source and validate new raw materials according to internal and external standards
- Calibrate equipment as needed
- Contribute to routine laboratory housekeeping and day-to-day operations of the laboratory
- Maintain a working knowledge of cosmetic regulations for cosmetics/active ingredient regulations
- Other duties as assigned
- Skin care formulation/development & testing
- Ability to create new and innovative formulas from scratch
- Minimum 3 years Experience
- cGMP Experience (21 CFR 210/211)
- Pilot Batch/Process Development & Scale-Up Experience
- Good communication/Presentation/Interpersonal/Leadership skills
- Supervisory Experience a plus
- Ability to work independently on projects - self-starter
- Ability to work on numerous & varied formula development projects at one time
- Minimum Undergraduate degree in one of the major sciences: Chemistry/Biology/Biochemistry
- Competitive Salary
- Career growth opportunities