We're always seeking to connect with great talent! Our team is continually matching outstanding opportunities with the right people. As we provide Executive & Professional Search services to the organizations we partner with, we help highly qualified leaders and professionals achieve their desired career goals.
It’s simple. Please upload your resume along with a summary of your experience and goals here. If your seeking to simply register with our agency please remit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. The information you share with us will be held completely confidential.
Please note: We carefully review every resume submitted. We will confirm via email and add your information to our candidate database. Our practice associates will contact you if we require further information or should suitable opportunities arise.
Growing producer of 100% natural and nontoxic skincare, cosmetics, and aromatherapy is seeking an experienced and innovative Packaging Engineer.
Job summary: Monitor and analyze risks involved while managing the daily responsibilities within Packaging and reporting to Product Development. An entrepreneurial mindset is key to make real time calls that best suit the needs of the business.
- Development and implementation of new processes. Create and maintain component and finished good specifications system; to contain: MSDS, Technical drawings/dielines, Artwork, Color Standards, Packaging Instructions, Tolerances, Testing Procedures
- Create incoming components quality standards and inspections processes
- Participate in non-conformance meetings and when applicable manage the implementation of corrections to packaging
- Integral part of new component development including mold development and validation
- Host and validate line trials when applicable
- Qualify/ Approve and track dielines and technical drawings. Provide approved dielines to creative for artwork design.
- Validate Artwork created is correct dieline, has correct part number and UPC number, UPC size is correct and scans.
- Create component part numbers in system
- Generate UPC creation for each SKU, manage GTIN rules and regulations in regards to packaging
- Create bill of materials
- Create compatibility testing submission process; responsible for submitting correct components for testing
- Conduct packaging components testing: Leakage Test, Deco adhesion, Burst test, Freeze test, Drop test, Ship Test, Functionality Test
- Manage supplier shipment and labeling requirements
Please apply for prompt consideration.
- BS/BA degree in Package Engineering or related engineering field
- Minimum 2 years of experience preferred, preferably in the consumer packaged goods industry
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience preferred in package development or engineering, preferably in the Health & Beauty industry
- Innovation experience partnering with design and marketing
- Material science knowledge of plastics, labels, printing and decoration techniques
- Knowledge of bottle and tube filling line processes/specifications and troubleshooting
- Knowledge of injection molding (e.g.: PET preforms, flip top caps); flexible packaging (tubes, sachets)
- Knowledge of packaging operations, processes and equipment
- Knowledge of paperboard packaging and corrugate
- Project Management skills with experience leading cross functional teams
- Demonstrate written and verbal communication skills and strong interpersonal skills to work with diverse cultures and global partners
- Experience initiating and leading continuous improvement teams and plans
- Demonstrate strong documentation skills (e.g. Test reports, specifications, etc.)
- Experience using SAP or other ERP software and/or plant-related computer systems