We're always seeking to connect with great talent! Our team is continually matching outstanding opportunities with the right people. As we provide Executive & Professional Search services to the organizations we partner with, we help highly qualified leaders and professionals achieve their desired career goals.
It’s simple. Please upload your resume along with a summary of your experience and goals here. If your seeking to simply register with our agency please remit your resume to email@example.com. The information you share with us will be held completely confidential.
Please note: We carefully review every resume submitted. We will confirm via email and add your information to our candidate database. Our practice associates will contact you if we require further information or should suitable opportunities arise.
Product Development Manager
Growing producer of 100% natural and nontoxic luxury skincare, cosmetics, and aromatherapy is seeking an experienced Product Development Manager to manage the Product Development team to execute projects based on insights from the marketplace regarding packaging, artwork, creative and branding.
- Lead projects to bring new products to market and manage all issues that impact development
- Works with new and existing vendors along with the Purchasing department to develop existing and/or new products
- Provide industry and company requirements for packaging vendor quality agreements
- Manage all packaging developments and physical prototypes to validate designs and test functionality
- Understand the competitive landscape
- Further develop product performance requirements, product development process and timeline, quality specifications, product positioning, marketing content, cost of goods, and approvals
- Ensure Batchmaster packaging assembly builds are accurately updated with product UPCs codes and current design
- Lead and support cross-functional teams including sales, marketing and manufacturing
- Oversee product development team on their individual tasks and timelines, including the Junior Developer, Artwork coordinator, Packaging analyst, and Graphic Designer
- Champion new program concepts to build organizational support through presentations that communicate design intent and product performance requirements and ensure adherence to insights as the project evolves
- Assist with manufacturing filling and packaging machine investments
- Provide critical points for Quality Risk Management System
- Develops professional skills to enhance job expertise and awareness of company policies for GMP, SOP, and safety regulations.
- May need to work with R&D and Manufacturing teams when necessary for new product finished good creation and packaging specs in development
- BS Degree in related field
- Minimum 3 years-experience in production, supply chain environment, and/or product management or minimum 3 years commercial experience, including sales, marketing, business development, or technical project roles.
- Demonstrated ability as a project AND personnel manager.
- Good communication skills with excellent written and oral skills to enable successful interactions with both customers and suppliers.
- Project Management, Stage Gate Management
- Good problem solving & analytical skills
- Superior Excel skills.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Opportunity to expand skills and experience and drive your own career path with flexible and accelerated options.
- Reputable company with entrepreneurial culture and stability.