We're always seeking to connect with great talent! Our team is continually matching outstanding opportunities with the right people. As we provide Executive & Professional Search services to the organizations we partner with, we help highly qualified leaders and professionals achieve their desired career goals.
It’s simple. Please upload your resume along with a summary of your experience and goals here. If your seeking to simply register with our agency please remit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. The information you share with us will be held completely confidential.
Please note: We carefully review every resume submitted. We will confirm via email and add your information to our candidate database. Our practice associates will contact you if we require further information or should suitable opportunities arise.
R&D Process Engineer
- Execute projects to create scalable food processes from benchtop to full scale. Leverage equipment suppliers and others to create process schemes that fit the needs of new products.
- Initiate test plan development, experimental setup, test execution and data analysis to quantify key process machine parameters and fundamental mechanisms at both pilot and factory scale.
- Deliver scalable process specifications collaboratively developed with Product Development and Design Engineering to achieve exceptional product attribute targets and ensure superior product quality and food safety.
- Identify and evaluate innovative processing options based on product attribute requirements including evaluation based on technical and economic feasibility.
- Provide technical support to product development and Operations on new or existing processes.
- Lead translation of technology ideas into visual, physical models and working prototypes.
- Delivery of IP for technical insulation of new technology.
- Work as part of the process engineering team to assist in the management of scale-up risk and introduction of technology into supply chain.
- Minor project and budget responsibilities are required with potential contractor and technician management responsibility.
- B.S. degree in Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of 6 years of food process engineering experience
- Experienced with a broad variety of food unit operations and processes.
- Significant experience in food plants.
- Strong engineering fundamentals and familiarity with experimental design and statistical data analysis.
- Demonstrated success working in a pilot lab, developing new processes and commercializing – process validation and qualification.
- Engaged with a wide range of equipment vendors
- Self-starter with assertive project ownership qualities.
- Demonstrated abilities to be creative and innovative.
- Working knowledge of process development and industry best practices, packaging science, consumer needs/trends, and potential relevant technologies.
- Demonstrated process development and project management abilities.
- Ability to use Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, experimental design software, and CAD systems (e.g. Solidworks, AutoCAD).