We're always seeking to connect with great talent! Our team is continually matching outstanding opportunities with the right people. As we provide Executive & Professional Search services to the organizations we partner with, we help highly qualified leaders and professionals achieve their desired career goals.
It’s simple. Please upload your resume along with a summary of your experience and goals here. If your seeking to simply register with our agency please remit your resume to email@example.com. The information you share with us will be held completely confidential.
Please note: We carefully review every resume submitted. We will confirm via email and add your information to our candidate database. Our practice associates will contact you if we require further information or should suitable opportunities arise.
Under the guidance of the Global Internal Audit Manager and/or Lead Senior, performs and supervises project fieldwork for Global Internal Audit. Work involves leading or conducting projects that are consistent with the function’s methodology and protocols; providing advisory services to management; properly scoping and assessing risks for each project; and providing training and coaching to Global Internal Audit staff auditors. Upholds all organizational and professional ethical standards and works independently under general supervision with considerable latitude for initiative and independent judgment.
• Performs audit procedures, including identifying and defining issues, developing criteria, reviewing and analyzing evidence, and documenting processes and procedures.
• Conducts interviews, develops and administers surveys, composes summary memos, and prepares working papers.
• Identifies and documents audit issues and recommendations using independent judgment concerning areas being reviewed, including SOX testing.
• Participates in opening and closing meetings.
• Monitors and reports audit activity status to the Senior Auditor, Lead Senior Auditor and/or Manager on a consistent and regular basis.
• Assists in communicating the results of audit and advisory projects via written reports and oral presentations to management.
• Develops and maintains productive auditee and staff relationships through individual contacts and group meetings.
• Pursues professional development opportunities, including external and internal training and professional association memberships, and shares information gained with co-workers.
• Represents Global Internal Audit on organizational project teams, and at management meetings.
• Provides, or assists in providing, training, coaching and guidance to other Global Internal Audit staff (team members) in conducting audits and other audit-related issues.
• Performs related work as assigned by Global Internal Audit Management Team.
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
• One to three years of full-time experience in auditing, accounting experience, including SOX or other internal controls-based audits
• Trading, engineering or other relevant experience a plus.
• Ability to learn and apply internal auditing and accounting principles and practices, and management principles and preferred business practices.
• Skill in analyzing data and identifying trends and anomalies.
• Skill in using Microsoft Office and other business software to prepare reports, memos, summaries and analyses.
• Skill in effective verbal and written communications, including active listening skills and skill in presenting findings and recommendations.
• Ability to establish and maintain harmonious working relationships with co-workers, internal and external contacts, and to work effectively in a professional team environment.
• Ability to work in a dynamic global environment which includes travel requirements both domestically and internationally.
• Skills in conducting international business including any advanced or multiple language abilities.