We're always seeking to connect with great talent! Our team is continually matching outstanding opportunities with the right people. As we provide Executive & Professional Search services to the organizations we partner with, we help highly qualified leaders and professionals achieve their desired career goals.
It’s simple. Please upload your resume along with a summary of your experience and goals here. If your seeking to simply register with our agency please remit your resume to email@example.com. The information you share with us will be held completely confidential.
Please note: We carefully review every resume submitted. We will confirm via email and add your information to our candidate database. Our practice associates will contact you if we require further information or should suitable opportunities arise.
Senior Internal Auditor
Under the guidance of the Global Internal Audit Manager and/or Lead Senior, performs and supervises project fieldwork for Global Internal Audit. Work involves leading or conducting projects that are consistent with the function’s methodology and protocols; providing advisory services to management; properly scoping and assessing risks for each project; and providing training and coaching to Global Internal Audit staff auditors. Upholds all organizational and professional ethical standards and works independently under general supervision with considerable latitude for initiative and independent judgment.
- Performs audit procedures, including identifying and defining issues, developing criteria, reviewing and analyzing evidence, and documenting processes and procedures.
- Reviews work papers and performs quality checks of work performed by staff auditors.
- Conducts interviews, reviews documents, develops and administers surveys, composes summary memos, and prepares working papers.
- Identifies, reviews, develops, and documents audit issues and recommendations using independent judgment concerning areas being reviewed.
- Participates in opening and closing meetings.
- Monitors and reports audit activity status to the Lead Senior Auditor and/or Manager on a consistent and regular basis.
- Communicates or assists in communicating the results of audit and advisory projects via written reports and oral presentations to management.
- Develops and maintains productive auditee and staff relationships through individual contacts and group meetings.
- Identifies and evaluates the organization’s risk areas and provides key input to the development of the Audit Plan.
- Pursues professional development opportunities, including external and internal training and professional association memberships, and shares information gained with co-workers.
- Represents Global Internal Audit on organizational project teams, and at management meetings.
- Provides, or assists in providing, training, coaching and guidance to Global Internal Audit staff in conducting audits and other audit-related issues.
- Performs related work as assigned by Global Internal Audit Management Team.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
- Three or more years of full-time experience in auditing, accounting experience, including SOX or other internal controls-based audits
- Trading, engineering or other relevant experience a plus.
- Considerable knowledge of and skill in applying internal auditing and accounting principles and practices, and management principles and preferred business practices.
- Skills in supervising staff and directing work.
- Considerable skill in planning and project management, and in maintaining composure under pressure while meeting multiple deadlines.
- Skill in negotiating issues and resolving problems.
- Considerable skill in effective verbal and written communications, including active listening skills and skill in presenting findings and recommendations.
- Considerable skill in using Microsoft Office products (i.e., PowerPoint, Excel, Word).
- Ability to establish and maintain harmonious working relationships with co-workers, staff and external contacts, and to work effectively in a professional team environment.
- Ability to work in an ever growing global environment with domestic and international travel requirements
- Skills in conducting international business including any advanced or multiple language abilities