We're always seeking to connect with great talent! Our team is continually matching outstanding opportunities with the right people. As we provide Executive & Professional Search services to the organizations we partner with, we help highly qualified leaders and professionals achieve their desired career goals.
It’s simple. Please upload your resume along with a summary of your experience and goals here. If your seeking to simply register with our agency please remit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. The information you share with us will be held completely confidential.
Please note: We carefully review every resume submitted. We will confirm via email and add your information to our candidate database. Our practice associates will contact you if we require further information or should suitable opportunities arise.
Here’s your opportunity to start in an entry level position with a growing, privately held company. We’re looking for a highly motivated person who has the ability to go from starting as a Warehouse Associate for a year or two, to moving up into various positions over the next 5 years.
You will become familiar with all aspects of the business to take on a Management/Leadership role in this exciting and quickly growing company.
You will start off as a Warehouse Associate. Reporting to the Warehouse Team Leader, this role is responsible for key tasks which include:
- Inventory control, cycle counts, etc.
- Parts assembly
- Picking, packing and shipping of orders
- Stocking of shelves
- Servicing external and external customer pickups
- Enthusiasm, drive, passion
- Incredible Customer Service skills
- Heavy lifting up to but not limited to 70 lbs.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and handle everyday challenges
- Shipping & Receiving experience
- Forklift experience
- Ability to stand for shift duration
- Solid grasp of basic computer systems - Microsoft Outlook/Word/Excel
- Reliable – you can be counted on to do a great job
- Winning attitude – you hold your emotions in check, even in tough situations
- Must have demonstrated leadership abilities; excellent organizational & critical thinking skills; high sense of urgency; strongly motivated; balanced perspective; and an effective communicator at all levels.
- Brilliant task and time management skills. You always complete your assigned tasks on time, every time!
- Excellent attention to detail. The detail matters! If we can't get the small things right, we'll never hope to get the big things right!
- We are punctual.
- We are reliable [we’re on time for meetings, etc.]
- We are extremely organized! We know that organization and prioritization of our work is key to being highly effective!
- We like to work and don’t like to leave until the job is done.
- We like to be included in the bigger picture and we are committed to achieving our own personal potential.
- We are highly motivated, enthusiastic and take the initiative.
- We place honesty and integrity at the core of your beliefs.
- We like to give ‘fanatical’ customer service.
- We have an aptitude for excellence!
- We’re always looking for ways of doing things better. We operate in an environment of continuous improvement!
- We possess a Positive “Can-Do" attitude, even when under pressure.
- Our work area is tidy and well organized at all times through the day.
The successful candidate must pass a pre-employment background check, physical check-up and drug screen. We are a tobacco and drug free workplace.