We're always seeking to connect with great talent! Our team is continually matching outstanding opportunities with the right people. As we provide Executive & Professional Search services to the organizations we partner with, we help highly qualified leaders and professionals achieve their desired career goals.
It’s simple. Please upload your resume along with a summary of your experience and goals here. If your seeking to simply register with our agency please remit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. The information you share with us will be held completely confidential.
Please note: We carefully review every resume submitted. We will confirm via email and add your information to our candidate database. Our practice associates will contact you if we require further information or should suitable opportunities arise.
Director of Operations Finance - Milk Manufacturing - MMO Required
Sr. Operations Manager - Member Services & Supply
Reporting to the Vice President Operations, this role is responsible for providing results-driven leadership in the day-to-day execution of purchasing, planning, and logistics. It will also be responsible for developing and implementing short and long-term operational excellence strategies to optimize the overall supply model, drive continuous improvement in all areas of responsibility and deliver industry leading customer service results.
This position is a key member of the senior management team and will be influential in providing guidance and input towards the company’s strategic plans and business strategies.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Select, train, mentor and develop supply chain staff to achieve department and company objectives while creating an empowered and accountable team culture.
- Drive continuous improvement throughout all areas of responsibility.
- Collaborate across all departments to ensure top level performance against customer scorecards and other performance measures.
- Generate and maintain production and inventory plans that meet operational goals, including but not limited to: OTIF (on time in full), schedule execution, inventory optimization, and cost control.
- Build relationships with customers and suppliers to improve the reliability of incoming materials / components and to improve the accuracy and timing of order forecasts.
- Evaluate and modify the design, use and functionality of ERP system to optimize inventory management, production planning, capacity planning and cost control. Ensure accurate and timely maintenance of BOM’s, routings, production standards and other MRP parameters.
- Work with corporate purchasing as well a review and negotiate purchase order terms and supply agreements.
- Evaluate supply and material value streams for opportunities to incorporate new technologies, best practices and lean principles to provide an optimal strategy for reducing cycle times and maximizing performance against key KPIs and metrics.
- Work with Finance, QA and QC to ensure the timely disposition of non-conforming materials and obsolete inventory.
- Support purchasing related objectives by evaluating spend analytics and implementing savings initiatives.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain, Finance, Materials Management, Operations Management or other related field.
- 8+ years leadership and on-hands experience in sourcing, planning, purchasing, inventory control, and logistics, preferably in a contract manufacturing environment.
- Strong understanding of Lean Manufacturing principles, continuous improvement, and visual management. Experience implementing Lean methodologies within supply chain operations.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement supply chain strategies that align with company objectives.
- Strong knowledge and experience with ERP systems, MRP, Excel, project management software and other computer based analytical tools. Experience with QAD a plus.
- Strong oral, written and organizational skills.
- Strong people and leadership skills. Proven ability to develop high-performance, empowered teams.
- Enthusiastic, energetic, self-motivated and organized individual.
- Passionate about continuous improvement and willing to “think outside of the box".
Managing Partner | Frank CPG
Executive Search & Recruitment | Food & Consumer Packaged Goods
Operations, FSQA, R&D/Technical Services, Engineering, Regulatory, Finance, HR, Sales/Marketing
Direct: 615.653.4683 | Mobile: 615.305.7148
Specialists in Food & CPG Manufacturing industry recruitment. Our clients & candidates benefit from our industry specific recruitment expertise while leveraging our national employer/candidate network. We help identify and hire c-suite, engineers, operation/production management, quality/food safety specialists, food & product development scientists, accountants/finance, sales leaders and marketing professionals.