We're always seeking to connect with great talent! Our team is continually matching outstanding opportunities with the right people. As we provide Executive & Professional Search services to the organizations we partner with, we help highly qualified leaders and professionals achieve their desired career goals.
It’s simple. Please upload your resume along with a summary of your experience and goals here. If your seeking to simply register with our agency please remit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. The information you share with us will be held completely confidential.
Please note: We carefully review every resume submitted. We will confirm via email and add your information to our candidate database. Our practice associates will contact you if we require further information or should suitable opportunities arise.
Manage and develop direct reports in order to establish and maintain acceptable standards of performance in the key factors of Safety, Quality, Employee Development, Sanitation/Product Protection and Productivity.
- Acts as a Safety Champion by setting example through leadership, employee development, and communications of safety expectations and performance in the department.
- Responsible for all business, cost and productivity metrics for the Production Department
- Executes good manufacturing practices while promoting a safe working environment and sanitary production techniques through the supervision of all phases of production and packaging. Responsible for production and quality of all product produced.
- Collaborates with Warehouse Manager to oversee the packaging and warehouse operations to ensure products are produced and available for shipment.
- Practices basic principles of good people management including hiring and training subordinates.
- Meets customer service requirements by projecting the workload of equipment and resources. Addresses customer complaints.
- Active member of Plant Safety Committee
- Communicates with management and subordinates regarding operational issues, changes, recommendations, etc.
- Participates in food safety inspections by interacting with regulatory agencies, Rabbi, and external auditors. Conducts tours for customers.
- Oversee plant production scheduling
- Responsible for 7 Supervisors and 1 Scheduler
- All other duties as assigned by Plant Manager
- Performance and Results Orientation - Maintains focus on key performance drivers, continuously improves processes, and consistently delivers results.
- Technical/ Functional Expertise - Applies technical knowledge and skills to gather, collect, document, interpret, and make decisions informed by data.
- Bachelor's degree preferably in engineering, packaging or management Minimum of 5+ years in a moderate to high speed packaging environment.
- Edible oil or chemical manufacturing experience is a plus
- Participation/experience with SQF Audits. SQF practitioner preferred and must be able to obtain FSPCA certificate in first 6 months.
- Proficient in the use of Lotus Notes, Microsoft Word, Excel, PP, SAP and other technical software packages, as needed
- Strong knowledge of food sanitation, regulatory requirements, and good manufacturing practices highly desirable Hands-on experience with lean manufacturing concepts preferred
- MS Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word)
- Food Safety Training
- Food Defense & Security
- HACCP Certification
- Record keeping