We're always seeking to connect with great talent! Our team is continually matching outstanding opportunities with the right people. As we provide Executive & Professional Search services to the organizations we partner with, we help highly qualified leaders and professionals achieve their desired career goals.
It’s simple. Please upload your resume along with a summary of your experience and goals here. If your seeking to simply register with our agency please remit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. The information you share with us will be held completely confidential.
Please note: We carefully review every resume submitted. We will confirm via email and add your information to our candidate database. Our practice associates will contact you if we require further information or should suitable opportunities arise.
Operations Technician-Machine Assembler – Electro-Mechanical
Operations Technician-Machine Assembler – Electro-Mechanical ($18-20/hr target, D.O.E.)
Responsible for the assembly, start-up and test of complex machinery as well as other assignments in the factory as
needed to support the achievement of the business goals and objectives.
In this role you will perform:
• Electro-Mechanical assembly of components and machine sub-systems into final press configuration
utilizing standard work documentation and processes.
• Building/plumbing hydraulic circuits including hydraulic tube and hose assemblies.
• Connection of automated peripheral equipment.
• Startup and diagnostics of machinery during the debug and test phase.
• Test run equipment/machinery and troubleshoot to optimize efficiency.
• Operation overhead cranes, forklifts and scissor lifts.
• Packaging and crating of machine systems for shipment.
• Work with engineering/manufacturing teams to resolve issues and optimize processes.
• Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Adhering to quality control directives.
• Assist in the training and development of others as needed.
• Completes paperwork in an accurate and timely manner.
• Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
• Other duties as assigned.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
• Associates degree in electro-mechanical, Trade school diploma in industrial maintenance or similar
applicable field experience.
• 5+ years’ experience assembling electro-mechanical equipment / machinery.
• Wiring of industrial control systems including PLC’s and 3-phase power is a plus.
• Use of basic metrology equipment (i.e. calipers, micrometers, etc.).
• Blueprint reading, machine shop skills.
• Computer Skills: Basic computer skills – data entry.
• Demonstrate a high level of creativity; continuously seeking ways to improve quality and efficiency.
• Reliable and flexible to work additional hours on short notice to complete orders and/or special projects to
meet customer demands.
• Ability to lift and carry 50 pounds.
• Must be able to perform in a fast paced environment.
• Occasional overtime required.