We're always seeking to connect with great talent! Our team is continually matching outstanding opportunities with the right people. As we provide Executive & Professional Search services to the organizations we partner with, we help highly qualified leaders and professionals achieve their desired career goals.
It’s simple. Please upload your resume along with a summary of your experience and goals here. If your seeking to simply register with our agency please remit your resume to email@example.com. The information you share with us will be held completely confidential.
Please note: We carefully review every resume submitted. We will confirm via email and add your information to our candidate database. Our practice associates will contact you if we require further information or should suitable opportunities arise.
2nd Shift Wire Winder – Industrial Equipment
Wire Winder – Industrial Equipment ($18-20/hr target, D.O.E.)
Responsible for the wire winding of complex machinery assemblies as well as other assignments in the factory as
needed to support the achievement of the business goals and objectives.
Looking for someone with great work ethic, high energy, positive attitude and very detail oriented (due to quality
In this role you need to perform:
• Operation of wire winding machine process.
• Consistent use of basic metrology equipment (calipers, micrometers, etc.) to take precise measurements.
• Adhering to quality control directives.
• Operation overhead cranes, forklifts and scissor lifts.
• Work with engineering/manufacturing teams to resolve issues and optimize processes.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
• Associates degree in electro-mechanical, Trade school diploma in industrial maintenance or similar
applicable field experience.
• 5+ years’ experience assembling electro-mechanical equipment / machinery.
• Experience on industrial and/or machine tool equipment with strong attention to quality at tight tolerances.
• Blueprint reading, machine shop skills.
• Computer Skills: Basic computer skills – data entry.