We're always seeking to connect with great talent! Our team is continually matching outstanding opportunities with the right people. As we provide Executive & Professional Search services to the organizations we partner with, we help highly qualified leaders and professionals achieve their desired career goals.
It’s simple. Please upload your resume along with a summary of your experience and goals here. If your seeking to simply register with our agency please remit your resume to email@example.com. The information you share with us will be held completely confidential.
Please note: We carefully review every resume submitted. We will confirm via email and add your information to our candidate database. Our practice associates will contact you if we require further information or should suitable opportunities arise.
Field Service Engineer
Field Service Engineer
THE MISSION OF THIS ROLE
The overall mission of this role is to effectively and efficiently support the Contractor and Industrial Solutions with a high level of technical aptitude.
POINTS OF RESPONSIBILITY INCLUDE:
- Support the installation and commissioning of projects on site.
- Must take personal ownership for customer satisfaction.
- Perform troubleshooting and root cause analysis in response to customer’s shop and field service needs.
- Execute preventative and corrective maintenance on customer and company rental equipment.
- Support Project Manager with data collection and metrics of installation.
- Support Technical Services Shop Leader by completing work orders in assigned time and with a high level of accuracy.
- Support continuous development and cost reduction efforts by providing feedback and lessons learned.
- Communicate effectively and professionally with external and internal customers both during the project planning and on site phases of the project.
- Manage change order process on site and work with Project Management to ensure proper billing.
- Help to develop Field Service and Site Management processes.
We use a system called Topgrading to hire superb ‘A class’ staff. If you strongly feel that you would be a total star in this roll, please make sure to fill out the assessment at the link below upon completion of this application.
- Great mechanical aptitude and ability to plan complex equipment assembly of equipment on an industrial site.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years work experience in a mechanical/industrial role.
- Must have clean and professional appearance to positively represent company in the field
- Associates degree in a technical discipline is preferred
- Must be able to travel up to 70% of the time
- Must demonstrate the ability to read and understand mechanical and electrical engineering design and assembly drawings
- Must have an understanding and appreciation for site safety policies and procedures.
- Must have strong leadership abilities and “thick skin” to manage multiple subcontractors on a job site.
- Must be able to effectively resolve conflicts.
- Must be able to demonstrate excellent organizational & critical thinking skills
- Must have a high sense of urgency and ability to “get it done” on site. Customer uptime is critical.
- Must be able to demonstrate a solid grasp of basic computer systems: Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.
- Must be able to demonstrate strong attention to detail
- Must be able to demonstrate excellent task and time management skills
- Required Education: High School or equivalent