FrankAGI is currently searching for a Dairy Nutritionist for a well-established feed company. The position location is flexible in the Western, USA. Target states include ID, WA, & UT.
- Coordinate with and advise livestock producers to resolve animal nutrition related problems
- Support existing staff on value added feed and product sales initiatives
- Formulate personalized dairy rations based on individual client needs
- Analyze herd performance records for clients
- Maintain regular contact with customers and prospective clients, develop positive relationships, and add value to their operation with industry specific knowledge and expertise
- Provide sound nutritional and management consultation in an effort to enhance bottom line profitability
- Manage, develop, and promote various educational and promotional activities related to value added products and services
- Masters Degree in Ruminant Nutrition
- PhD or DVM graduates also will be considered
- Strong background in dairy industry with marketplace knowledge
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills with ability to work as a team member and train customers and sales representatives
- Ability to travel up to 40%
- Base salary commensurate with experience
- Full company benefits including 401k, Health and Dental, FSA
If you're interested in this position please fill out the attached application or send via email to Chance Wood at email@example.com.